From chandani Pathirana
I am a Civil Engineer by training and gained experience in Information Technology and Web Development. Currently I undertake freelance projects in following areas:
- Development of relational database backed web portals using Web Application Frameworks (I use Asp.NET MVC (C#) for these.)
- Web-CMS based remote-manageable web sites (I use Joomla for this)
- Specialized applications. e.g. Wikis (Mediawiki), Learning management systems (Moodle), among others.
- Relational database projects (Oracle, SQL Server) and general program development tasks (I have experience in C# and FORTRAN mainly).
- My current (as of Summer 2010) recommended hosting environments for web solutions are
- IIS 7.5+ SQL Server 2008 R2, on Windows Server 2008 R2
- LAMP (Linux+Apache+MySQL+PHP/Python/Perl) for all others.
- This site runs on LAMP and driven by Mediawiki -- a bit unusual application of the software.
|Interesting places we visited in the Netherlands|
|The place where we live. It's a small charming city with friendly people.|
Efteling is the largest theme park in the Netherlands.
A flower garden (mostly tulips), best place to visit in Spring.
|Hoek van Holland
Lively but crowded seaside resort in south Holland.
Another modern seaside resort in south Holland.
|Sea life Aquarium
Located in Scheveningen seaside resort.
A zoo in Rotterdam.
Kids playground in Rotterdam.
Best place to go in a clear day for a panoramic view of Rotterdam city.
It's the largest port in Europe.